Date: 15 November 2022
Fulusi Limited is continuously building built The Pearl Energy app as a free app. This SERVICE is provided by Fulusi Limited at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Service.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (called a data subject) who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What Are My Rights?
As a data subject, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e., the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose(s).
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided at the bottom of this page.
What Data Do We Collect?
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment information
- GPS location
We Use the Information You Provide Us:
- Associate orders and payments to your account
- Deliver your products and services
- Process your payment via approved payment systems (Airtel Money, MTN Mobile Money)
- For product research development
- Provide measurements and analytics
- Communicate i..e Provide you support or share marketing information on our products and services
- Generally, improve your user experience.
How do we use your personal data?
We use your data for the necessary performance of a contract with you and because you have consented to the use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. We may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message, or any other means, with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the law, and you will always have the opportunity to opt out.
Your personal data may also be used for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account
- Providing and managing your access to our application
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our application
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalizing and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information that you have the option to opt out at any time
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs in accordance with the law.
How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer parts of your personal data or non identifiable portions of your data to payment processing or delivery entities that have adequate data protection standards/laws.
Data at Fulusi Limited is stored and processed in renown and secure servers data from the Pearl Energy app is stored processed in AWS’s RDS
Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may sometimes contract with the following data processors to supply certain services. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
If any of your personal data is required by a processor, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law. Without prejudice, you are advised to read the privacy policies of any processors we may contract.
By using the Pearl Energy app, You (the User) give to Us (Fulusi Limited) your consent to collect, use and process your data for the purposes and in the manner indicated herein.
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data. To learn more, please contact us using the details provided at the bottom of this page.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How Do I Contact You?
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us as described below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +256703408461 OR +256772298552
By your use of our application, you, by affirmative action, consent to these terms. Please do not use our application or services if you do not consent to these terms.